FISHING AT THE LAKE OVER THE WEEKEND

I HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL TOMORROWS OPEN MATCH DUE TO THE EXSTREME OVERNIGHT TEMPERATURES, I WILL BE GOING DOWN THE LAKE MID MORNING TO HAVE A LOOK AND BREAK SOME ICE.

THE THICKNESS OF THE ICE IS  NOT REALY A PROBLEM AS REGUARDS THE SPRING PAIRS MATCH AS WE HAVE BROKEN ICE IN MUCH COLDER CONDITIONS.

,HOWEVER WITH THE FORCAST OF SNOW DEPENDING ON WHICH WEATHER REPORT YOU LOOK AT, WITH A POSSIBLE 5 INCHES OR MORE I HAVE TO CONSIDER TRAVELLING CONDITIONS, I WOULD NOT LIKE TO PUT ANYBODY IN AN UNSAFE SITUATION, SO KEEPING A LOOK ON THE WEATHER REPORTS I WILL MAKE A DECISION BY 5-30 TOMORROW.

I WILL HOLD AN OPEN ON THE LAKE FOR THE INTREPID ( OR DAFT) ANGLERS WHO ARE DETERMINED TO GET OUT

11 comments

Leave a Reply